Day 1 : An overnight bus from Fez to Rissani
Your journey begins at 8:00 pm with a pick up from your Riad or hotel to the bus station where you will take the coach direct to the main Saharan town Rissani (the coach is comfortable).Overnight in the bus.
Day 2 : Rissani to Merzouga Erg Chebbi Dunes
You will arrive at around 10:00 am to the main Saharan town, Rissani, where a 4x4 will be waiting to take you deeper into the desert until the Erg Chebbi dunes appear out of nowhere. Then you reach the hotel (kasbah) where you will leave your luggage in the storage area and relax after your long ride. At 06:00 pm you will enjoy a camel ride for an hour and half into the desert at the sunset to reach our private camp surrounded by towering sand dunes. Relax, listen to some traditional Berber music, and watch the moon and the stars in the amazing Sahara. Diner and stay overnight in Merzouga desert camp.
Day 3 : An overnight bus From Rissani to Fes/kech
After viewing a breathtaking sunrise over the dunes, your camel will carry you back to the Kasbah where you will have breakfast. Then you will get picked up back to Rissani where you will take the bus at around 07:00 pm and arrive the next day in the morning to Fes or Marrakech directly. Overnight in the bus.
- Transport (bus tickets from Fes-Rissani and Rissani-Fes/Marrakech).
- Accommodation in Kasbahs & tents.
- Breakfast & dinner.
- Pick up & drop off at the bus station (the driver in Rissani will be holding a sign with your name written on it).
- Use of the hotel pool and sand boarding.
- Camel trekking with an overnight in a berber camp with a guide (Private tents).
What's not included:
- Transport (bus tickets from Fes-Merzouga 18 € and merzouga-Fes/Marrakech 20 €).
- Drinks & Lunchs.